Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Wael Kader <wa...@softech-lb.com> on 2017/09/05 06:27:02 UTC

Could not find configName error

Hi,

I had some issues in SOLR shutting down on a single node application on
Hadoop.

After starting up i got the error:
Could not find configName for collection XXX found.

I know the issue is that the configs has issues in Zookeeper but I would
like to know how I can push this configuration back to get the index
running.

Wael

Re: Could not find configName error

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Ah, then you don't have the bin/solr scripts. There are zkCli and
zkcli scripts that will allow you to get/put the config files, see the
manual. I recommend you download the reference guide for 4.10 from
here:
http://archive.apache.org/dist/lucene/solr/ref-guide/

Best,
Erick