Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@apache.org> on 2020/05/25 09:36:47 UTC

Re: OFBiz contributions & Github Pull Requests

Hi all,

In this thread we discussed improvements to the Contributing via Git and
Github page in Confluence (see [1]). Some were then adamant that the page
should have the WIP status referenced in the subject/title.

However, since then the page hasn't changed. If nothing comes forward in
the coming days, I will remove the WIP status from the subject/title. After
that, contributors can continue to improve the page, like they can improve
any other page that doesn't have the WIP status in the subject/title

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Contributing+via+Git+and+Github+-+WIP
Met vriendelijke groet,

Pierre Smits