Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by lars hofhansl <lh...@yahoo.com> on 2012/11/11 07:35:38 UTC

Please welcome Mr. Jesse Yates as our newest committer

The PMC voted for Jesse Yates as the newest HBase committer.

Jesse hardly needs any introductions. He has been working on HBase for while and restarted the work on HBase snapshots.
Even though he has spent time working on Accumulo we're welcoming him as a convert to the HBase community :)

Welcome Jesse! Keep up the good work and the enthusiasm.

-- Lars

Re: Please welcome Mr. Jesse Yates as our newest committer

Posted by Elliott Clark <el...@gmail.com>.
Congrats. Well deserved.

Posted by Dave Wang <ds...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats Jesse!

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Jesse.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <an...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations and welcome Jesse!

Posted by Enis Söztutar <en...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Jesse, well deserved.

Posted by Jesse Yates <je...@gmail.com>.
Thanks everyone!

-Jesse
-------------------
Jesse Yates
@jesse_yates
jyates.github.com

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: Please welcome Mr. Jesse Yates as our newest committer

Posted by ramkrishna vasudevan <ra...@gmail.com>.
Congrats to Jesse. Welcome :)

Posted by Chris Trezzo <ct...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Gregory Chanan <gc...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats!  Good work.

Posted by Gary Helmling <gh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nicolas Liochon <nk...@gmail.com>.
Well done Jesse! Can't wait to see the secondary indexes up and running :-)

Posted by Doug Meil <do...@explorysmedical.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.

Posted by Jonathan Hsieh <jo...@cloudera.com>.
Good stuff Jesse,  let's keep knocking out good work!

Jon.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// Software Engineer, Cloudera