Posted to dev@iceberg.apache.org by 1 <li...@126.com> on 2021/08/23 11:27:42 UTC

How to store the data of a table two months ago to oss

Hi:

  I have a table partitioned by day, the historical data of this table needs to be stored on oss, That is to say:

    Table A, partitioned by day, store on hdfs. transfer data(partition=today-60) to oss everyday.

    data(partiton>today-60) is store on hdfs, and data(partiton<=today-60) is store on oss.

  How can I get it, thanks.

| |
liubo07199

liubo07199@hellobike.com

Re:How to store the data of a table two months ago to oss

Posted by 1 <li...@126.com>.
Additional supplement:

  In hive, I can mv data(pt=today-60) from hdfs to oss, and then set the partition to point to the oss directory in hms

  But in iceberg, What should I do ?
| |
liubo07199

liubo07199@hellobike.com