Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by sharanf <sh...@apache.org> on 2022/10/18 10:28:05 UTC

Looking for documentation tasks to work on

Hi All

It was really good to be at ApacheCon in New Orleans and finally put
some real faces to the names I've seen on the mailing list. And sitting
in the Cassandra BOF session has made me even more motivated to help
out. I've been thinking of getting involved and contributing to the docs
so please can someone point me in the direction of something that needs
doing around documentation :-)

Thanks
Sharan

Re: Looking for documentation tasks to work on

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Josh

I've added a note for Jordan in the Jira Ticket https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-17547 to see if he's still on it and if not then I'd be happy to take it. It looks like a conversion of the rst format to adoc then adding it back into the docs structure.

Thanks
Sharan

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Josh

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Paulo

Great to meet you at ApacheCon! And thanks for this suggestion - it's on my list :-)

Thanks
Sharan

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Ekaterina

Thanks for the suggestion! Looks like documentation is a hot topic so great there are a few opportunities to get involved. :-)

Thanks
Sharan

Posted by Ekaterina Dimitrova <e....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Paulo Motta <pa...@apache.org>.