Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by mohamed rafi <th...@yahoo.com> on 2007/01/18 00:45:14 UTC

Tomcat upgrade on Mac OS X for DST changes?

Hi,

I have a Tomcat 4.x Server running on Mac OS X. For
the DST changes, since Mac OS X requires 10.4.8 and
Java 1.5, which I need to do.

I'd like to know if there are any Tomcat patches which
need to be applied, to the Web Server for the DST
changes or will it run as-is,once I upgrade my OS and
Java?

Please let me know.

Regards
Rafi SM

Re: Tomcat upgrade on Mac OS X for DST changes?

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
mohamed rafi wrote:
> I'd like to know if there are any Tomcat patches which
> need to be applied, to the Web Server for the DST
> changes or will it run as-is,once I upgrade my OS and
> Java?

No Tomcat patches are required.

Mark

Re: Tomcat upgrade on Mac OS X for DST changes?

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.