Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by GUILLAUME Gabriel FTRD/DIH/HDM REN <ga...@rd.francetelecom.com> on 2003/07/01 10:00:31 UTC

RuntimeException : The sitemap is null

Hi folks,

I'm currently performing some load tests on the following configuration
:
cocoon 2.0.4
resin 2.1.9
SUN JDK 1.4.003
Linux (RH 9)

After 5-10 minutes, I got the following  "well known" RuntimeException :
The sitemap is null.
I've seen on the cocoon-dev archive that a bug report has been recently
posted about this, but I just would like to know :
- if this bug is planned to be fixed in the 2.0.4 or in the 2.1 ?
- if there are some workaround to avoid this problem ? Any hint (change
JVM, system, servlet engine) ?

Many thanks for your help
Gabriel

Re: RuntimeException : The sitemap is null

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@anyware-tech.com>.
GUILLAUME Gabriel FTRD/DIH/HDM REN wrote:

>Hi folks,
>
>I'm currently performing some load tests on the following configuration
>:
>cocoon 2.0.4
>resin 2.1.9
>SUN JDK 1.4.003
>Linux (RH 9)
>
>After 5-10 minutes, I got the following  "well known" RuntimeException :
>The sitemap is null.
>I've seen on the cocoon-dev archive that a bug report has been recently
>posted about this, but I just would like to know :
>- if this bug is planned to be fixed in the 2.0.4 or in the 2.1 ?
>- if there are some workaround to avoid this problem ? Any hint (change
>JVM, system, servlet engine) ?

IIRC, this was a problem related to the compiled sitemap engine. Have
you tried with the intrepreted engine (search for <sitemap> in
cocoon.xconf) ?

Sylvain