Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Pedro Giffuni <pf...@apache.org> on 2012/07/12 22:42:56 UTC

r1360913: Updated slovenian dictionary

Hello;

The Slovenian dictionary we are carrying in
http://sl.openoffice.org will eventually be
removed due to restrictive licensing.

I updated the Slovenian dictionary using the
one on this site:
    http://www.tezaver.si/
(which appears to be an updated version of
the one we carry).

I don't speak slovenian so I can't test it
beyond noticing that the file can be fetched
and unzipped. The change should probably be
merged to 3.4.1 upon successful testing.

regards,

Pedro.

Re: r1360913: Updated slovenian dictionary

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@googlemail.com>.
On 7/12/12 10:42 PM, Pedro Giffuni wrote:
> Hello;
>
> The Slovenian dictionary we are carrying in
> http://sl.openoffice.org will eventually be
> removed due to restrictive licensing.
>
> I updated the Slovenian dictionary using the
> one on this site:
>     http://www.tezaver.si/
> (which appears to be an updated version of
> the one we carry).
>
> I don't speak slovenian so I can't test it
> beyond noticing that the file can be fetched
> and unzipped. The change should probably be
> merged to 3.4.1 upon successful testing.

this sounds reasonable to me and I would support the integration in
3.4.1 if somebody who speaks Slovenian can provide some feedback about
this extension. Is it an useful update, is it stable, etc.

@Martin: do you have an opinion on this?

Juergen