Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Brian McSweeney <br...@aurium.net> on 2003/04/11 14:39:54 UTC

only possible in javascript?

Hi all,

I want to create a html page which has two
radio buttons and a drop down list.
However, I'd like them to be able to interact
as follows. Here are the two buttons.

    ( )  Don't use the drop down list

    ( )  Use the drop down list

If the second radio button is selected then the drop down
list can be used and will be submitted. The default focus
should be on the first radio button, however if the user
selects anything from the drop down list, the second
radio button should automatically be selected.

This seems to be javascript sort of stuff to me, I was
wondering if its possible to do in struts taglibs.
Brian