Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Michael Morris <mi...@optimad.com> on 2002/03/04 17:49:49 UTC

Proxy not working

Thank you Michael for all your help last week with the parsing the variable
stuff.

Is it just me or does anyone else have a problem with the proxy. I have not
seen anything in the bug database or in the archive.
When I run the proxy in version 1.7 and try to use my IE browser to navigate
around the pages are very distorted. This is so in all the nightly builds of
JMeter1.7 with the exception of one I have from 30th August 2001. As a
result I use this version when I want to record my browser activity.
Unfortunately, that version will not allow me to open any saved files so I
have to keep two different versions open together and negotiate from one to
the other.

I have been doing this for so long now that I had forgotten that it was a
tad unusual until I started trying to show some of the QA people how to use
JMeter. I am sure that there must be a simple solution to this as no one
else seems to have the problem.

Please help, I am feeling very stupid.

Michael