Posted to droids-dev@incubator.apache.org by Eugen Paraschiv <ha...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/14 10:44:01 UTC

Resolving JIRA issues

Hi,
Some of my opened JIRA issues can now be marked as resolved. Should I do
this myself on my own issues or should I ask the person who committed the
code to do it? Is there a rule about this?
Eugen.

Re: Resolving JIRA issues

Posted by Javier Puerto <jp...@gmail.com>.
2010/8/14 Eugen Paraschiv <ha...@gmail.com>

> Hi,

Hi Eugen,

> Some of my opened JIRA issues can now be marked as resolved. Should I do
> this myself on my own issues or should I ask the person who committed the
> code to do it? Is there a rule about this?

Seems like I don't have enough rights to change the issue status. :(
Can somebody with enough rights set the following issues as solved?

DROIDS-90
DROIDS-91
DROIDS-93
DROIDS-99