Posted to log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org by Ah...@o2.com on 2007/06/12 04:00:59 UTC

Ahmed Riaz/EXTERN/o2-Germany is out of OFFICE....

I will be out of the office starting  09.06.2007 and will not return until
08.07.2007.

Hi,
I will be on vacation starting from 11.06.2007 to 06.07.2007.

I will be back in office on 9th July 2007.

For any issues :
1. On Environment please contact Roland Behm / Stuart Barlow.
2. On RIA R22 clarifications contact Matthias Keim / Thomas Schmidbauer
3. On SDR & IMEI Delock functionality contact Martin Burkardt / Matthias
Keim

Thankyou,

with best regards,
RiazAhmed