Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by Charles Severance <cs...@umich.edu> on 2007/03/03 00:20:59 UTC

Sakai / Pluto 1.1.1 Update

David - Thanks for the quick patch into trunk.

I pretty much have worked through all the things I need to test in
Sakai's use of Pluto except for preferences - and you say that is
already all set for plugging in.

So what that means is that I *think* that I have no more feature
requests for 1.1.1. I have pretty heaviliy tested Sakai's
functionality against Pluto's 1.1.1 trunk and found no problems.

In case you had an urge to cut 1.1.1 - for me there is no hurry -
just thought I would let you know that I am good with the trunk at
this point in time.

/Chuck

Re: Sakai / Pluto 1.1.1 Update

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>.
Awesome.  Eric provided an updated patch for an issue he's waiting on,
and I have that one and another to apply and then I'm ready to consider
it.  I'll take a look at jira over the weekend and if it looks like we
don't have anything critical, I think we should cut 1.1.1.  We already
have about 10 issues fixed in the trunk and even if there are some other
minor outstanding issues, 1.1.2 is just a maven command away :)

Release early, release often.

David