Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Mariano Marks <ma...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/12 02:29:36 UTC

Looking for a consultant

Hello everybody,

I am looking for a consultant to help me setup a website using OFBIZ. I
want to use Posgressql on AWS (amazon web services).

I have some basic experience but I need help with setting up Eclipse (to
make possible changes), and deploying in a AWS server.

Thank you

Mariano

Re: Looking for a consultant

Posted by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de>.
Hi Mariano,

welcome to the OFBiz community!

You will find a list of service providers for Apache OFBiz in our wiki:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Apache+OFBiz+Service+Providers

Best regards,

Michael