Posted to hdfs-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@cloudera.com.INVALID> on 2019/12/19 20:07:21 UTC

Next Hadoop Storage Online Meetup (APAC Mandarin)

As you have probably aware, DiDi upgrade a large cluster from Hadoop 2 to
Hadoop3 recently.

Fei Hui from DiDi graciously agreed to speak to us their upgrade experience
at the next APAC Mandarin Online meetup which is in two weeks.

So stay tuned!

Time/Date:
Jan 1 10PM (US west coast PST) / Jan 2 2pm (Beijing, China CST)

Re: Next Hadoop Storage Online Meetup (APAC Mandarin)

Posted by Chao Sun <su...@apache.org>.
We are also very interested to learn from this experience, and I can help
on the translation too. Please let me know if help needed.

Best,
Chao

Posted by Chao Sun <su...@apache.org>.

Posted by Chen Liang <va...@gmail.com>.