Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by 杨慧坤 <ya...@163.com> on 2019/11/06 03:50:28 UTC

NiFi NAR Maven Plugin Package External JAR File

Hi team,

I am using NiFi NAR maven plugin to build my processor NAR. I have an external JAR dependency
and I add it as system scope dependency in the pom file as below.

<dependency>
<groupId>xxxx</groupId>
<artifactId>xxxx</artifactId>
<version>1.0.0</version>
<scope>system</scope>
<systemPath>${project.basedir}/lib/my.jar</systemPath>
</dependency>

The problem is this JAR file not copied and packaged in NAR under /bundled-dependencies/ . It would cause ClassNotFound exception.

Is there any configuration for this NAR plugin to solve this problem? I can't find any related document on it.

Thanks and Regards,
Kevin H K YANG