Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Radoslaw Adamiak <ra...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/19 13:51:42 UTC

[axis2] Service blocking

Hi

I noticed one strange(?) behavior:
Situation:
I got 2 different services (2 different .aar files).
1st service works quite long approx. 30sec, 2nd one works shortly,
approx. 1 sec.
When I start 1st one and during it is operating I start 2nd one, this
2nd service waits(?) till 1st service will finished and then 2nd
service starts operating. It looks like they blocks each other.
Services doesn't use common DB connections etc. - totally separated
services.

What is wrong with it, why they don't work simultaneously?
Is there some service/axis2 configuration options?

Info:
OS: Linux (don't know what distribution, I don't have raw access to
server)
Axis2: version 1.3
JVM: 1.5.0_03-b07
Tomcat: 5.0

Greetings
zolv

Re: [axis2] Service blocking

Posted by Michele Mazzucco <Mi...@ncl.ac.uk>.
Try to check the tomcat config. file, specifically the number of
connector threads (tomcat 5.0 uses blocking I/O).

Michele