Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com> on 2003/05/23 20:11:45 UTC

RE: cvs commit:maven-new/core/src/java/org/apache/maven/artifact/factoryDefaultArtifactFactory.java

On Fri, 2003-05-23 at 13:04, Paulo Silveira wrote:
> Trying to get the big picture:

That's right.

> Jason, could you site:deploy plexus? it is really out of date the
> codehaus version.
> And should we use the plexus from plexus-container or
> plexus-container-new?

plexus-container-new and I just deployed it a couple hours ago. It's
plexus-0.6.jar.

> I still cant get through maven-new core tests:

Come to IRC if you need some help. Michal and I verified that everything
works.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl