Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Peter Ent <pe...@adobe.com> on 2012/08/28 20:19:41 UTC

Mustella ProgressBar

Hi,

When running the mustella test:  ./mini_run.sh tests/components/ProgressBar/

I get 6 bitmap comparisons that fail to match the baselines. Using ImageAirDIFF on these, I see no difference or just small shifts in spacing. I'm wondering if someone else could run the same test to see if that is happening? Otherwise I'll regen these images and check them in.

Thanks,

Peter Ent
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems

Re: Mustella ProgressBar

Posted by Peter Ent <pe...@adobe.com>.
I don't see that the fonts are different. This one comparison I have.

--peter

Re: Mustella ProgressBar

Posted by Carol Frampton <cf...@adobe.com>.

Re: Mustella ProgressBar