Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Yann-Gaël Guéhéneuc <ya...@gueheneuc.net> on 2003/01/22 12:16:23 UTC

[users@httpd] APXS

    Hello,

    I downloaded and installed the Apache HTTP server 1.3.27 for win32. I
need to add a module to let Zope and Apache communicate, in the doc. it says
I should run the bin/apxs program to build an Apache module. But I cannot
find this command anywhere, I downloaded several install of Apache for
different platforms and I even can't find the soure.

    Please, could someone help me?

    Thank you very in advance.
    Regards,
    Yann-Gaël

Posted by Daniel Lopez <da...@rawbyte.com>.
>     I downloaded and installed the Apache HTTP server 1.3.27 for win32. I
> need to add a module to let Zope and Apache communicate, in the doc. it says
> I should run the bin/apxs program to build an Apache module. But I cannot
> find this command anywhere,

apxs is a Unix-only utility, so it is not available on Windows

> I downloaded several install of Apache for
> different platforms and I even can't find the soure.

In Unix, did you compile Apache with shared module support?
If you installed from rpm, you need apache-devel*.rpm in addition to the
apache rpm

Cheers

Daniel

--