Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Norman Maurer <nm...@byteaction.de> on 2006/07/05 19:50:26 UTC

Re: svn commit: r419230 - in /james/server/sandbox/handlerapi/src/java/org/apache/james/smtpserver: ./ fastfailfilter/

My thought on this was to "provide" the dnsserver etc in a easy why
whithout knowing howto lookup the component etc... Maybe you are right
that was why i ask for this ;-) I dedicide to move the code to the
AbstractGeneralHandler cause all this methods can be used in all
handlers..

So you whould stick on the abstract class without the dnsserver etc ?

bye
Norman