Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Otavio Soccol <os...@hotmail.com> on 2013/06/13 14:02:35 UTC

Accessing internet data via CELL_2G, CELL_3G or CELL_4G:

Hi,

I would like to know if there is a way of accessing internet
data with a device that is not connected to the internet via Wi-Fi or Ethernet.

Is there a way of accessing internet data using Cordova via
normal phone connections such as CELL_2G, CELL_3G or CELL_4G?

If there is, could you please point me to some documentation
describing the process please?

Best Regards,

Otavio

Re: Accessing internet data via CELL_2G, CELL_3G or CELL_4G:

Posted by Gorkem Ercan <go...@gmail.com>.
This is the mailing list for discussing the development of the Cordova
project itself. Questions about developing apps with Cordova DO NOT belong
in this mailing list.

Please read the docs in the following link.
http://cordova.apache.org/docs/en/2.8.0/cordova_connection_connection.md.html#Connection

--
Gorkem

--