Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Samer Mansour <sa...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/07 03:47:31 UTC

Request Mwiki Account

Hello,

My name is Samer Mansour, http://www.linkedin.com/in/mansours

I am joining the marketing team and on the intro page for marketing team,
it suggests everyone sign up for the MWiki.
http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/orientation/intro-contributing.html

Preferred username is smansour
email is samer519@gmail.com

Thanks

Re: Request Mwiki Account

Posted by tj <tj...@apache.org>.
On 12/6/2012 21:47, Samer Mansour wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My name is Samer Mansour, http://www.linkedin.com/in/mansours
>
> I am joining the marketing team and on the intro page for marketing team,
> it suggests everyone sign up for the MWiki.
> http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/orientation/intro-contributing.html
>
> Preferred username is smansour
> email is samer519@gmail.com
>
> Thanks

Done. The email with your temporary password has been sent to you;
please change it when you log in. If you have any problems, please write
again to the list. Welcome to the wiki.

/tj/