Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Mark Lin <ml...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/03 22:19:48 UTC

widget - enabling the rss window

Hello,

1. at widget - enabling the rss window,
after logging out,
when logging, OM doesn't save the enabling rss option,
we need to enable it after every loging

2. is there ability to force all user to have the rss appear when login to
OM?

Thank you

Re: widget - enabling the rss window

Posted by Mark Lin <ml...@gmail.com>.
Hello Daniel,
google news page - https://news.google.com/?edchanged=1&ned=en_il&authuser=0

at bottom there is rss icon.
copy the link address of the icon -
http://news.google.com/news?cf=all&ned=en_il&hl=en&output=rss
in om,  Administration  => Configuration => rss_feed1 rss_feed2.
past the link you garbed from the google rss icon, in my case -
http://news.google.com/news?cf=all&ned=en_il&hl=en&output=rss
Save
in widget, enable the rss window
return to front page / home, the rss feed will appeare at the bottom left
of the page
I hope it will help you

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--