Posted to users@maven.apache.org by mjohnsonaz74 <mj...@hotmail.com> on 2006/04/28 23:16:39 UTC

[m2] ejbgen fork issue

I'm trying to run an <ejbgen> task using the antrun plugin. Here is the task
as copied from my ant build.

<ejbgen outputDir="${ejb.temp.dir}/output" forceGeneration="yes"
jndiPrefix="pm/" fork="yes" wls81="true" noValueClasses="true"
noImports="false">

Now, this works just fine when I call ant from the command line, but it
fails when I try to execute it using the antrun plugin.  The error message
states that "fork" is not a valid attribute of <ejbgen>.  Now the ejbgen
website recommends using the "fork" attribute to prevent and funny errors
(ironic). Also, the task executes perfectly when run from the command line.
So, this tells me that there is an issue with either Maven or the plugin(no
surprise).  Has anyone else had this issue?  How can I get <ejbgen> to run
from Maven using the antrun plugin?  My taskdef is below for all
interested...

<taskdef
      name="ejbgen"
      classname="com.bea.wls.ejbgen.ant.EJBGenAntTask"
      classpath="${common.lib}/ejbgen.jar"/>

--MJ