Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by 方银城 <fa...@apache.org> on 2020/07/15 17:43:50 UTC

[VOTE]: Release Apache dubbo-go v1.5.0 RC1

Hello Dubbo/Dubbogo Community,

  This is a call for vote to release Apache dubbo-go version v1.5.0 RC1.

  The release candidates:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/dubbo/dubbo-go/v1.5.0-rc1/

  Git tag for the release:
https://github.com/apache/dubbo-go/releases/tag/v1.5.0-rc1

  Hash for the release tag: 57d7b5bd0005f3230e3236e0111fb05dab22cc4e

  Release Notes: https://github.com/apache/dubbo-go/blob/1.5/CHANGE.md

  The artifacts have been signed with Key :5862908F9A627BAA, which can be
found in the keys file: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/dubbo/KEYS

  The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until necessary number of
votes are reached.

 Please vote accordingly:
 [ ] +1 approve
 [ ] +0 no opinion
 [ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

 Thanks,
 The Apache Dubbo-go Team

Re: [VOTE]: Release Apache dubbo-go v1.5.0 RC1

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
I checked the following items. I vote +1 (binding) to this release.

[v]  Are release files in correct location?
[v] Are the digital signature and hashes correct?
[v] Do LICENSE and NOTICE files exists?
[v] Is the LICENSE and NOTICE text correct?
[v] Is the NOTICE year correct?
[x] Un-included software dependencies are not mentioned in LICENSE or
NOTICE?
[x] License information is not mentioned in NOTICE?
[v] Do the contents of the release match with what's tagged in version
control?
[x] Are there any unexpected binary files in the release?
[v] Can you compile from source? Are the instruction clear?

I vote with:
[v] +1 release the software
[ ] +0 not sure if it should be released
[ ] -1 don’t release the software because..

Regards,
-Ian.

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

+1 (binding)

I checked:
- signature and hashes are fine
- LICENSE and NOTIE are good
- All ASF file have corrected headers
- No unexpected binaries
- can compute from source

I did have some test time out but that be my setup/config.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: [VOTE]: Release Apache dubbo-go v1.5.0 RC1

Posted by Xinge Gao <ga...@gmail.com>.
+1 approve to release.

xinming he <xi...@apache.org> 于2020年7月20日周一 上午10:21写道:

Posted by xinming he <xi...@apache.org>.
+1 approve, I checked

  - Signatures and hashes
  - LICENSE and NOTICE exist
  - All unit tests can be passed

Re: [VOTE]: Release Apache dubbo-go v1.5.0 RC1

Posted by stocks alex <al...@apache.org>.
+1 approve

I've run the uts and passed.

However, there are some improvements to do:
1 delete the github.com/aliyun/aliyun-oss-go-sdk /
github.com/baiyubin/aliyun-sts-go-sdk in the go.mod, which are useless.
2 "Apache Dubbo Go" should be  "Apache Dubbo-go" in NOTICE.
3 pls add "nolint" for EventType.String() and Event.String()
remoting/listener.go.
4 Pls add comment for
registry/servicediscovery/synthesizer/subscribed_urls_
synthesizer.go:SubscribedURLsSynthesizer.
5 Pls add comment or "nolint" for SequenceType and DubboPackage in
protocol/dubbo/codec.go.
6 change the wrong word "dncode" in comment of
protocol/dubbo/codec.go:DubboPackage.Unmarshal.
7 Pls add comment or "nolint" for GrpcExporter in
protocol/grpc/grpc_exporter.go.
8 Pls add comment or "nolint" for all structs/funcs in
protocol/grpc/grpc_invoker.go.
9 Pls add comment or "nolint" for struct Requst in protocol/jsonrpc/http.go.
10 Pls add comment or "nolint" for var Version in protocol/jsonrpc/json.go.
11 Pls add comments for func GetProtocol and FilterInvoker and its funcs in
protocol/protocolwrapper/protocol_filter_wrapper.go.
12 Pls add comment or "nolint" for all structs/funcs in
protocol/rest/config/rest_config.go.
13 Pls add comment or "nolint" for all structs/funcs in
protocol/rest/rest_exporter.go.
14 Pls add comment or "nolint" for all structs/funcs in
protocol/rest/rest_invoker.go.
15 Pls add comment or "nolint" for all structs/funcs in
protocol/rest/rest_protocol.go.
16 Pls add comment or "nolint" for const FixedWindowKey in
filter/filter_impl/tps/tps_limit_fix_window_stategy.go
17 Pls split the import block in
filter/filter_impl/tps/tps_limit_strategy_mock.go.
18 Pls add comments  or "nolint" for consts in
filter/filter_impl/access_log_filter.go.
19 Pls add comments  or "nolint" for func GetFilter() in
filter/filter_impl/echo_filter.go.
20 Pls add comments  or "nolint" for struct ExecuteState in
filter/filter_impl/execute_limit_filter.go.
21 Pls add comments  or "nolint" for struct GenericFilter in
filter/filter_impl/generic_filter.go.
22 Pls add comments  or "nolint" for all consts/funcs/vars in
filter/filter_impl/generic_service_filter.go.
23 Pls add comments  or "nolint" for struct GenericFilter in
filter/filter_impl/generic_service_filter_test.go.
24 Pls add comments  or "nolint" for consts in
filter/filter_impl/hystrix_filter.go.
25 Pls add comments  or "nolint" for consts in
filter/filter_impl/token_filter.go.
26 Pls merge the third/forth import block in
filter/filter_impl/tracing_filter_test.go.
27 Pls add comment for apolloConfigurationFactory.GetDynamicConfiguration()
in config_center/apollo/factory.go.
28 Pls add comments for consts/vars/funcs in
config_center_parser/configuration_parser.go.
29 Pls add comment for struct CacheListener in
config_center/zookeeper/listener.go.
30 Pls add comment for struct
MockDynamicConfigurationFactory/MockDynamicConfiguration/MockDynamicConfiguration.MockServiceConfigEvent/MockDynamicConfiguration.MockApplicationConfigEvent
in config_center/mock_dynamic_config.go.
31 Pls add comment for MethodConfig in config/method_config.go.
32 Pls add "nolint" for consts in common/constant/env.go.
33 Pls add "nolint" for broadcastClusterInvoker.Invoke in
cluster/cluser_impl/broadcast_cluster_invoker.go.
34 Pls add comment for broadcastCluster.Join in
cluster/cluser_impl/broadcast_cluster.go.
35 Pls add "nolint" for failbackClusterInvoker.Invoke in
cluster/cluser_impl/failback_cluster_invoker.go.
36 Pls add comment for failbackCluster.Join in
cluster/cluser_impl/failback_cluster.go.
37 Pls add "nolint" for failfastClusterInvoker.Invoke in
cluster/cluser_impl/failfast_cluster_invoker.go.
38 Pls add comment for failfastCluster.Join in
cluster/cluser_impl/failfast_cluster.go.
39 Pls add "nolint" for failoverClusterInvoker.Invoke in
cluster/cluser_impl/failover_cluster_invoker.go.
41 Pls add "nolint" for vars/funcs/structs in
cluster/cluser_impl/failover_cluster_test.go.
42 Pls add comment for failoverCluster.Join in
cluster/cluser_impl/failover_cluster.go.
43 Pls add "nolint" for failsafeClusterInvoker.Invoke in
cluster/cluser_impl/failsafe_cluster_invoker.go.
44 Pls add comment for failsafeCluster.Join in
cluster/cluser_impl/failsafe_cluster.go.
45 Pls add "nolint" for forkingClusterInvoker.Invoke in
cluster/cluser_impl/forking_cluster_invoker.go.
46 Pls add comment for forkingCluster.Join in
cluster/cluser_impl/forking_cluster.go.
47 Pls add "nolint" for mockCluster.Join in
cluster/cluser_impl/mock_cluster.go.
48 Pls add "nolint" for registryAwareClusterInvoker.Invoke in
cluster/cluser_impl/registry_aware_cluster_invoker.go.
49 Pls add comment or "nolint" for registryAwareCluster.Join in
cluster/cluser_impl/registry_aware_cluster.go.
50 Pls add "nolint" for contants in cluster/loadbalance/consistent_hash.go.
51 Pls add comment for leastActiveLoadBalance.Select in
cluster/loadbalance/least_active.go.
52 Pls add "nolint" for contants in cluster/loadbalance/round_robin.go.
53 Pls add "nolint" for structs/funcs in
cluster/router/healthcheck/fatory_test.go.
54 Pls add comment for struts/funcs in cluster/router/tag/tag_router.go.

Re: [VOTE]: Release Apache dubbo-go v1.5.0 RC1

Posted by Jun Liu <li...@apache.org>.
+1 to release

I checked:
 - Signatures and hashes are good
 - LICENSE and NOTICE exist
 - All files has standard ASF License header (by running license checker in project)

There’s no need to keep the candidates as they have already been released and recorded in other places. Please help to remove the following repos after this release.
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/dubbo/dubbo-go/

1.1.0
v1.2.0
v1.2.0-rc1