Posted to users@sling.apache.org by Xavi Beumala <xa...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/18 22:17:22 UTC

clustering Sling

Hi all,

I've been looking for information on how to cluster Sling and its underlying
Jackrabbit instance but I can't seem to find any doc.

I've found some references to clustering in the the Eventing page but no
specific details on how to set an environment up. What would the required
steps? should I cluster it through tomcat (or any other app server) or is it
supported by the standalone distro? would you have any handy link on these
regards?

Many thanks
Xavi

Re: clustering Sling

Posted by Xavi Beumala <xa...@gmail.com>.
fantastic! this sounds like a lighter deployment... I'll go with this option
then

many thanks!
Xavi

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 3:07 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org

Re: clustering Sling

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.

Re: clustering Sling

Posted by Xavi Beumala <xa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Justin,

That makes lot of sense now :-) I'll be using cookie based authentication
and session afinity.
What I have in mind as for now is to use apache as webserver, deploy Sling
in Tomcat and connect them using ajp13 + modjk. Does this sound like a good
configuration to you? Would you have any further recomenation in these
regards? Would there be any way to connect apache to the standalone Sling
version? would it make any sense?

many thanks
Xavi

Re: clustering Sling