Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Srini Karri <sk...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/11 20:46:12 UTC

Yarn Resource manager UI

Hi All,

I am new to Yarn resource manager UI. I am trying to debug this on windows
8.1 operating system. I was able to enlist Hadoop trunk and build it in
eclipse. And also I am able to run the tests. But I am having hard time
understanding the web implementation. Spending on some time on code base,
seems to me it is using google Guice.  I have the following questions if
any one can help me with this.

1. Is there any documentation how to get started on yarn resource manager
development? If there is nothing, I can help with this once if I
familiarize with this. I am happy to work with someone has knowledge on
this.

2. Since we have many very rich client side technologies like angular js
and bootstarp. Is any effort going on this side as an open source project?

3. I found gethue and amabari online. Are these tools repeating the same
what we have on Resource manger UI?

4. Are there any open source UI projects developed on yarn resource manager
Rest API?

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thank you,
Srini.