Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by "BAZLEY, Sebastian" <Se...@london.sema.slb.com> on 2003/12/04 11:47:35 UTC

RE: cvs commit: jakarta-jmeter/src/protocol/http/org/apache/jmete r/protocol/http/proxy ProxyControl.java

+1

> I always launch the tests through the ant script -- although
> it's long
> (even more now that Sebb is playing with them because of that
> infamous
> GUI bug).
Sorry about that...I think I'll probably remove this soon, if I don'tget any
further.

In the meantime the targets "package,test-headed" will build and run one set
of tests.

S.
P.S. I'll keep the test-headed and test-headless targets, as they might be
useful.