Posted to users@camel.apache.org by wilsonsjc <wi...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/01 17:34:02 UTC

Re: Embedded web console

Thanks for your reply,

I downloaded camel-web-2.8.0-sources.jar and modified java files under
org.apache.camel.web.resources package from new URI("/routes") to new
URI("/services/routes") then recompiled to jar.

It's working. I can see the changes after I click the start and stop. Now
it's redirect to "/services/routes"

Re: Embedded web console

Posted by Jim Talbut <jt...@spudsoft.co.uk>.
Claus,

I /think/ I fixed some relative URL issues in my patch for CAMEL-3519 (I
tested it embedded and in OSGi).

Jim

Re: Embedded web console

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 5:57 PM, boday <be...@initekconsulting.com> wrote:
> hmmm...I'd think those paths would be relative to the web app context...not
> sure why you'd need to add the context in explicity...

Yeah the urls ought to be relative when they are rendered.

I guess we ought to create a JIRA about this so we wont forget. As ppl
may embed camel-web under their context path of choice.

And while we are at it, we ought to see if we can trim it down. I
think we got some java script libraries in there which is not needed
anymore. Eg we should keep the camel-web smaller in size.

> wilsonsjc wrote:
>>
>> Thanks for your reply,
>>
>> I downloaded camel-web-2.8.0-sources.jar and modified java files under
>> org.apache.camel.web.resources package from new URI("/routes") to new
>> URI("/services/routes") then recompiled to jar.
>>
>> It's working. I can see the changes after I click the start and stop. Now
>> it's redirect to "/services/routes"
>>

> -----
> Ben O'Day
> IT Consultant -http://consulting-notes.com