Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Philippe Gassmann <Ph...@anyware-tech.com> on 2005/01/18 14:59:10 UTC

Basket item title and the BasketTransformer

Hi,

I'm currently working on an application that use the portal basket.
I use the BaksetTransformer and the <basket:add-item> tag.
It could be useful to set a title to the item...
So, I propose modifying the BasketTransformer to add a title attribute
to the add-item tag. (I already use a patched one)

for example <basket:add-item href="cocoon://portal/Something/..."
title="Something">

Regards,
Philippe.

Re: Basket item title and the BasketTransformer

Posted by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com>.
Philippe Gassmann wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm currently working on an application that use the portal basket.
> I use the BaksetTransformer and the <basket:add-item> tag.
> It could be useful to set a title to the item...
> So, I propose modifying the BasketTransformer to add a title attribute
> to the add-item tag. (I already use a patched one)
>
> for example <basket:add-item href="cocoon://portal/Something/..."
> title="Something">
>
> Regards,
> Philippe.

Could you submit the patch via bugzilla?

Ralph