Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by wisdom divine <di...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/23 19:24:23 UTC

Introducing Myself

  Hello,

I am Alliehkezih Wisdom a level 400 student at the University of Buea,
Cameroon studying Software Engineering. I am happy to join this
organization and I am aiming to participate in this year's upcoming GSOC. I
am inclined to front end development and I will like to contribute to the
MIFOS Web App. So any help from the mentors will be highly appreciated on
how I can get started.

Thanks
Wisdom.

Re: [Mifos-users] Introducing Myself