Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Michael Hüttermann <mi...@huettermann.net> on 2008/11/15 18:11:49 UTC

Re: Compilation failure .. symbol: method lookup(java.lang.String) -- EJB 2

I'm just wondering: no one did ever compile an EJB 2 project with Maven
2 ???

Posted by Heinrich Nirschl <he...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, Nov 15, 2008 at 6:11 PM, Michael Hüttermann
<mi...@huettermann.net> wrote:
> I'm just wondering: no one did ever compile an EJB 2 project with Maven 2
> ???
>

> Michael Hüttermann schrieb:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I have an EJB 2.1 project (the relevant POM snippets below). If I want to
>> compile it I get a Build Failure:
>> Compilation failure ..
>> symbol: method lookup(java.lang.String)
>> location: interface javax.ejb.SessionContext

I guess, that's just a problem with your Java code. The error message
indicates, that you try to use a method "lookup" which does not exist
in the interface "javax.ejb.SessionContext".