Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Mercy Ma <me...@apache.org> on 2019/01/04 09:40:14 UTC

[Notification] The release of Dubbo Spring Boot Starter for 2.6.5

Hi, community,

I'm preparing the release of Dubbo Spring Boot Starter 0.2.1 and 0.1.2 in a
couple of days, the release notes as below:

   - BugFix
   - Relaxed properties binding of externalized configuration
      - Spring profile does not work
      - YAML file support
   - Enhancement
      - Upgrade Dubbo 2.6.5
      - Support the placeholders for Dubbo's annotations fully
      - Upgrade 0.2.1's Spring Boot version to be 2.1.1.RELEASE
      - Upgrade 0.1.2's Spring Boot version to be 1.5.18.RELEASE
      - Use ${spring.application.name} as the default value of ${
      dubbo.application.name}
      - Eliminate the duplicated logging of Dubbo banner

More details please refer to milestone:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo-spring-boot-project/milestone/3

The source code branches :

   - 0.2.1:
   https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo-spring-boot-project/tree/0.2.1
   - 0.1.2:
   https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo-spring-boot-project/tree/0.1.x

Kind regards,
Mercy

Re: [Notification] The release of Dubbo Spring Boot Starter for 2.6.5

Posted by Mercy <me...@apache.org>.
Next release will rename package and upgrade Dubbo 2.7.0

Kind regards,

Mercy Ma

在 2019/1/5 上午11:57, Huxing Zhang 写道:

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Mon, Jan 7, 2019 at 10:50 AM Mercy <me...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Next release will rename package and upgrade Dubbo 2.7.0

Glad to hear that.
I have another question, I check the nexus repository, and I see the
following artifact has already been published before:

dubbo-spring-boot-actuator
dubbo-spring-boot-autoconfigure
dubbo-spring-boot-parent
dubbo-spring-boot-project
dubbo-spring-boot-starter

I think they belong to incubator-dubbo-spring-boot-project, but I did
not found any release vote email on the dev mailing list.
Is there any reason?

[1] http://central.maven.org/maven2/com/alibaba/boot/dubbo-spring-boot-starter/

--
Best Regards!
Huxing

Re: [Notification] The release of Dubbo Spring Boot Starter for 2.6.5

Posted by Mercy <me...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
Hi,

--