Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by "Davies,Douglas" <da...@oclc.org> on 2011/06/09 20:05:48 UTC

SHINDIG-1465 (userprefs and common container)

Excuse my ignorance.  Does the fact that SHINDIG-1456 is marked as
closed necessarily mean the code/patch was committed?

http://shindig-dev.markmail.org/search/?q=SHINDIG-1465#query:SHINDIG-146
5%20order%3Adate-backward+page:1+mid:y4lophpf23lkymel+state:results

Is anyone else experiencing issues with default user preferences not
working?  I don't think setting useTpl to false is the correct approach
here.  Just wondering what the intended functionality is here or whether
this is still a work in progress?

Thanks,

doug

Re: SHINDIG-1465 (userprefs and common container)

Posted by daviesd <da...@oclc.org>.
It looks like there is a shindig.properties value you can set to get the
same behavior without code changes.

shindig.urlgen.use-templates-default=false

Hope this helps.

doug

Posted by daviesd <da...@oclc.org>.