Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/22 11:23:46 UTC

Release 2.13 and CONNECTORS-1498

Hi all,

It came to my attention last week that there's a new version of Jcifs
available, which has some API changes and is thus not backwards compatible
with the old version.  But it also has significant new features added.

I updated the code for it in
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/manifoldcf/branches/CONNECTORS-1498.  I
haven't had opportunity to exercise it, so I'm hoping one of our jcifs
users will have a look with an eye towards including this new code in the
2.13 release (for which I am about to push the button within the next few
days).  Any takers?

Karl

Re: Release 2.13 and CONNECTORS-1498

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
I still would really like somebody to at least give it a try!

But if I don't hear by the end of the day, I'll go ahead and merge into
trunk and the release branch.

Karl

Posted by Markus Schuch <ma...@web.de>.
Hi Karl.