Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Karl Hoffmann <ka...@sitestress.eu> on 2017/04/28 17:25:03 UTC

Re: View Results in Table

Hi,

Why do not you use the dashboard and distribute html-Report.
http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/generating-dashboard.html

Cheers
karl

RE: View Results in Table

Posted by Kiradi Manoj <ki...@gmail.com>.
Hi Janine

You can use .jtl file to upload in blaze sense and from there you can share
the cloud url to look at the results.

Another way is to generate html report using .jtl file. For the latest
versions jmeter has reports generator property file, make necessary changes
and that generates html report.

Also, you can use ELK (elastic search, logstash, kibana) integration with
jmeter. Here you can load .csv files from the runs and can create
customised virtualization and dashboards. Do research on this as you will
find this helpful for long run.

Thanks
Manoj K

On 29 Apr 2017 03:20, "Janine DeBeradinis" <
janine.deberadinis@blackboard.com> wrote:

Hi Karl -

Thanks for the response.  I didn't realize this dashboard was even
available.  I am having  a hard time getting it to work though.

My first question - can I generate this report using a .jtl file?   It
doesn't look like I can, but that is the file I have.  I am actually using
Blazemeter to execute my test, and then downloading the results from there.

I do have a .csv file, that I created form the summary report, so I tried
using that one but get the error below:

File 'C:\apache-jmeter-3.2\0419_3\summary.csv' does not contain the field
names
header, ensure the jmeter.save.saveservice.* properties are the same as
when the
 CSV file was created or the file may be read incorrectly
An error occurred: Mismatch between expected number of columns:16 and
columns in
 CSV file:10, check your jmeter.save.saveservice.* configuration
errorlevel=1

If I try with my .jtl file, I get this error:

File 'C:\apache-jmeter-3.2\0419_3\sample.jtl' does not contain the field
names h
eader, ensure the jmeter.save.saveservice.* properties are the same as when
the
CSV file was created or the file may be read incorrectly
An error occurred: Could not read sample <0>
errorlevel=1

Thanks.
Janine

Why do not you use the dashboard and distribute html-Report.
https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=
http%3A%2F%2Fjmeter.apache.org%2Fusermanual%2Fgenerating-
dashboard.html&data=02%7C01%7Cjanine.deberadinis%40blackboard.com%
7C2f7d94d06a1c4ebec9a008d48e5b8f17%7Cbf0b29a25e5c4aaaba4dac988df1
5ea6%7C0%7C0%7C636289971287139238&sdata=1fOmSv9Nur4ujzp9zo8UVf2lH1Cj%
2FP8bFZfOi1zNAp4%3D&reserved=0

RE: View Results in Table