Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Eoghan Glynn <eo...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/25 23:04:19 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release CXF dOSGi 1.2

Folks,

I'm going to declare this vote as passed, with the following votes cast:

+1: Sean O'Callaghan, Sergey Beryozkin, David Bosschaert, Marc Schaaf, Jeff
Genender, Dan Kulp, Eoghan Glynn

I've promoted the artifacts to central and copied the distributions to the
cxf/dosgi/dist directory.

Cheers,
Eoghan

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release CXF dOSGi 1.2

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
Excellent!
I'll update this links on the cxf-dosgi wiki
(http://cxf.apache.org/distributed-osgi.html).

Best regards,

David