Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Wojtek Sobczuk <wo...@nemo.pl> on 2005/07/29 12:13:00 UTC

geronimo-spec-j2ee-jacc-1.0-rc4.jar

Hello,

I'm using ActiveMQ, I placed all the required .jar's into my webapps
WEB-INF/lib directory (in tomcat 5.5.9 and J2SDK 1.5).  And it comes out
that one of the jar's that ActiveMQ depends on -
geronimo-spec-j2ee-jacc-1.0-rc4.jar breaks my website encoding for some
reason.  Meaning that ISO-8859-2 native characters are broken when I
fetch them from the request (by getParameter()).  When I remove that jar
everything goes back to normal.

Crazy but true, any way to circumvent this?

Regards,
W. Sobczuk

P.S.
Please cc the response to me since I'm not a member of this mailing list.