Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Louis LeBlanc <le...@keyslapper.org> on 2001/11/07 14:18:12 UTC

Apache::URI -> URI::URL?

Hey all. I seem to be coming onto the modperl scene a little late, and
it seems  one of  the classes  mentioned in the  Eagle book  no longer
exists.

I am  trying to get  the full URI  (http(s)://<servername>/<uri>) from
the Apache::URI class.  Of course the Eagle mentions  that URI::URL is
schedulted to be replaced by URI.pm, but I'm not sure what the deal is
there. Anyone wanna toss  me a clue? I'm running FreeBSD  and I see no
ports to  that effect,  so I  just want to  know if  a port  should be
written.

TIA
Lou
--
Louis LeBlanc               leblanc@keyslapper.org
http://www.keyslapper.org                     Ô¿Ô¬

Vulcans never bluff.
    -- Spock, "The Doomsday Machine", stardate 4202.1