Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Michael <mi...@comcast.net> on 2002/07/04 19:14:45 UTC

How do I share ActionForm between multiple JSPs?

I am using one ActionForm with two, related JSPs and a single DispatchAction.

What happens when validate() finds and returns errors. How does the ActionServlet know which jsp to return to? Wouldn't this require that multiple "input" tags be defined in servlet-conf.xml?

Thanks

RE: How do I share ActionForm between multiple JSPs?

Posted by Robert Taylor <rt...@mulework.com>.
Define different action mappings that both map to the same DispatchAction.
Each mapping will have the appropriate input attribute which will return
the user to the correct JSP page from which the validation error occurred.

robert