Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by manuel aldana <al...@gmx.de> on 2009/01/23 01:04:32 UTC

[T5] .tml files not recognized in IntelliJ

hi,

sorry if I am posting framework-unrelated ide related stuff, but I guess
you can help more and I am sure some of you are IntelliJ users  and
maybe have had similar problem.

Unfortunately IntelliJ does not recognize my .tml files in
src/main/resouces and they aren't copied to output folder. Other
resources (e.g. properties are copied to output correctly). I looked at
setting whether I accidently set a filter, but did not find any.

I am using IntelliJ 8.0.1 with maven setup, .tml files are bound to
XML-type.

--
 manuel aldana
 aldana@gmx.de

Re: [T5] .tml files not recognized in IntelliJ

Posted by manuel aldana <al...@gmx.de>.
yes, this made the trick (never used this before, because patterns were
always matching my things so far).

thanks

Posted by Lubor Gajda <lu...@gmail.com>.