Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Justin Mason <jm...@jmason.org> on 2004/09/30 18:44:20 UTC

Re: SURBL in 3.0

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@kluge.net>.
On Thu, Sep 30, 2004 at 09:44:20AM -0700, Justin Mason wrote:
> if the init.pre is never read from what you specify as --siteconfigpath,
> that's a bug -- could you report it to the bugzilla?    (however I'm
> pretty certain we have a test for that so that sounds odd.)

I think the issue is that init.pre isn't in the directory he's pointing to,
not that it wouldn't be read if it existed there.  ie:

spamassassin --siteconfigpath /tmp/foo

if I don't put init.pre in /tmp/foo, spamassassin isn't going to go looking
for the file in other places.

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
"Remember:  The difference between something that might go wrong and