Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Zhenyi Zhao <em...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/01 03:48:44 UTC

How to pass the TestHplsqlDb test in hive-hplsql?

Hi all,

There is a unit test class named "TestHplsqlDb.java"  I  found at
http://www.hplsql.org/downloads/hplsql-0.3.17-src.zip. But I want to know
why this class dose't exsit at
https://github.com/apache/hive/tree/master/hplsql.

Now I want to test the hplsql‘s compatibility with hive datasource, but the
tests failed.

And my question is how to pass the "TestHplsqlDb.java"  test , I found
there are some tables required by the tests , like  src , sample_07, src_dt
 and so on. But I could not find them to pass the test. How to init the
test env?

I' am waiting for your response. Thank you very much~

Emerson

Re: How to pass the TestHplsqlDb test in hive-hplsql?

Posted by unmesha sreeveni <un...@gmail.com>.
Bch
Ggg
Vghh

Gf
Ggggggggg
Ck
Vjf
Fj
Fuff
Hfg
Fhfhhf
Ggg

Chbg

Gh
Gjg
Jf
Gugghhgg
Fvvvvvgv

Gv

Posted by Zhenyi Zhao <em...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Dmitry, I found it.

If I want integrate  my database (like hive) with  hplsql, is there any
test case suite  to estimate its compatibility ?

Emerson

Posted by Dmitry Tolpeko <dm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Zhenyi Zhao <em...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dmitry,