Posted to dev@corinthia.apache.org by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org> on 2015/03/03 10:06:39 UTC

Re: IPMC report (board report).

On 24/02/2015 jan i wrote:
> I have prepared a proposal for the March board report, due 4th March.
>      http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/March2015
> please feel free to make changes or coment in here.

Dave's name is wrong in "Signed off by". Rest looks OK. I assume that,
being this the report about February, committers added after end of
February will appear in the next month's report.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: IPMC report (board report).

Posted by jan i <ja...@apache.org>.
On Friday, March 6, 2015, Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org> wrote:

> I have signed and corrected the spelling of my name.
>
> Shouldn't we mention adding Gabriela in the report?

will do next time, Daniel mentioned that too .

When I made the initial suggestion Gabriela had not accepted, that is why.

rgds
jan i

Re: IPMC report (board report).

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org>.