Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Deepak Pal <de...@orkash.com> on 2011/01/03 05:05:39 UTC

GeoServer on Tomcat

Hye Guys,

I have  a web based application which is getting it's Geo-spatial data
from Geo-Server and the Geo-
Server is deployed on Tomcat I want to scale this web application by
using Scalr scalability framework .

My configuration in scalr framework .

1. Front-end NginX Load-Balancer
2. Application Server (Tomcat + Geo-Server)

Will this combination provide a good scalability for my web application.

What is your suggestion about this and if you have any Idea about scalr
then plz. tell me . I will be very helpful to you for this .

Thanks & Regards
Deepak

Re: GeoServer on Tomcat

Posted by Pid <pi...@pidster.com>.
On 1/3/11 4:05 AM, Deepak Pal wrote:
> Hye Guys,
>
> I have  a web based application which is getting it's Geo-spatial data
> from Geo-Server and the Geo-
> Server is deployed on Tomcat I want to scale this web application by
> using Scalr scalability framework .
>
> My configuration in scalr framework .
>
> 1. Front-end NginX Load-Balancer
> 2. Application Server (Tomcat + Geo-Server)
>
> Will this combination provide a good scalability for my web application.
>
> What is your suggestion about this and if you have any Idea about scalr
> then plz. tell me . I will be very helpful to you for this .

Perhaps you'd be looking for the Scalr mailing list, rather than the
Tomcat one?