Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by shane knapp <sk...@berkeley.edu> on 2017/08/02 21:43:05 UTC

jenkins is going down NOW -- POWER OUTAGE DUE TO FIRE

we have a massive fire in the hills behind campus, and PG&E is
shutting down all of the transformers on campus as a precaution.

this will impact jenkins.  i will be shutting down the workers immediately.

http://www.berkeleyside.com/2017/08/02/crews-respond-wildland-fire-east-bay-hills/

https://local.nixle.com/alert/6089397/

Re: jenkins is going down NOW -- POWER OUTAGE DUE TO FIRE

Posted by shane knapp <sk...@berkeley.edu>.
alright, things are looking...  better.

our sysadmin jon got the workers up, and things seem to be happily
building.  i'll check build results tomorrow morning when i get to the
office and make sure that things are behaving as expected.

sorry again for the drama...  it's been a crazy couple of months.  :\

shane

Posted by shane knapp <sk...@berkeley.edu>.