Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Lev Epshteyn <le...@corsis.com> on 2001/12/12 16:10:35 UTC

public boolean isBar()

Guys, I was told that one of the methods $foo.bar will look for is a
	public boolean isBar();
but this doesn't seem to be working. Namely, my object has a public boolean
isHidden() method, that i can't seem to call by using "$obj.hidden" (using
$obj.isHidden() on is seems to work fine though, but you can see why I want
to avoid handing that syntax to the designer)... Does Velocity really
support this, or should I just change th emethod name to getHidden()?

Re: public boolean isBar()

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>.
On 12/12/01 10:10 AM, "Lev Epshteyn" <le...@corsis.com> wrote:

> Guys, I was told that one of the methods $foo.bar will look for is a
> public boolean isBar();
> but this doesn't seem to be working. Namely, my object has a public boolean
> isHidden() method, that i can't seem to call by using "$obj.hidden" (using
> $obj.isHidden() on is seems to work fine though, but you can see why I want
> to avoid handing that syntax to the designer)... Does Velocity really
> support this, or should I just change th emethod name to getHidden()?

It's in 1.3, not 1.2.

Are you using 1.3?

System and Software Consulting