Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Martino Piccinato <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/08 11:40:57 UTC

Strange OGNL exceptions just on test server

We have a strange phenomenon where we find in our log lots (really a
lot) of the exceptions reported below.
It seems not to be a memory problem (all cpu/mem/heap/permgen/open
file handles values seems to be just perfect) but this just happens on
our test server while it does not happen on our workstation nor on our
production server (thank god :-) ). Does anybody ever incurred in such
a problem?

2007-11-08 11:49:41,687 ERROR
[org.apache.tapestry.services.impl.HiveMindExpressionCompiler] -
<Error generating OGNL getter for expression newCallConsultancy with
 root $AddCustomerCallButton_72@6fa5601[ListLoanAdvices/createCustomerCallLink]
and body:
{ return (($AddCustomerCallButton_72)$2).onNewCallConsultancy();}>
org.apache.hivemind.ApplicationRuntimeException: Unable to add method
java.lang.Object get(ognl.OgnlContext, java.lang.Object) to class
$ASTProperty_1161edad612: [
source error] onNewCallConsultancy() not found in $AddCustomerCallButton_72
        at org.apache.tapestry.enhance.ClassFabImpl.addMethod(ClassFabImpl.java:278)
        at org.apache.tapestry.services.impl.HiveMindExpressionCompiler.compileExpression(HiveMindExpressionCompiler.java:172)
        at ognl.OgnlRuntime.compileExpression(OgnlRuntime.java:498)
        at ognl.Ognl.compileExpression(Ognl.java:141)
        at org.apache.tapestry.services.impl.ExpressionCacheImpl.parse(ExpressionCacheImpl.java:152)
        at org.apache.tapestry.services.impl.ExpressionCacheImpl.getCompiledExpression(ExpressionCacheImpl.java:115)
        at $ExpressionCache_1161edad51d.getCompiledExpression($ExpressionCache_1161edad51d.java)
        at org.apache.tapestry.binding.ExpressionBinding.resolveExpression(ExpressionBinding.java:134)
        at org.apache.tapestry.binding.ExpressionBinding.getObject(ExpressionBinding.java:125)
        at org.apache.tapestry.binding.AbstractBinding.getObject(AbstractBinding.java:84)
        at org.apache.tapestry.enhance.EnhanceUtils.toBoolean(EnhanceUtils.java:173)
        at $IfBean_50.getCondition($IfBean_50.java)
        at org.apache.tapestry.components.IfBean.evaluateCondition(IfBean.java:128)
        at org.apache.tapestry.components.IfBean.renderComponent(IfBean.java:66)
        at org.apache.tapestry.AbstractComponent.render(AbstractComponent.java:725)

2007-11-08 11:52:22,726 WARN [tapestry.error.RequestExceptionReporter]
- <Unable to present exception page: Unable to parse OGNL expression
'id': Unable to parse OGNL expression 'id': Unable to parse OGNL

Re: Strange OGNL exceptions just on test server

Posted by Martino Piccinato <ma...@gmail.com>.
It seems that this happen just when I have two diffrent deploy/context
on the same host for the same tapestry 4.1.2 application...