Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by "Brown, Ben" <be...@bluefingroup.co.uk> on 2009/05/13 11:58:36 UTC

Issues Building Servicemix 3.3 Core and Components Source in Eclipse

Hi All

I've managed to get the servicemix core codebase and the servicemix
components codebase into Eclipse.  After building all the projects using
Maven I still get a couple of projects that don't build (probably for
Newbie reasons ;-) ).

Servicemix-cxf-bc:  This project does not build as
org.apache.cxf.binding.AbstractBindingFactory.DATABINDING_DISABLED is
supposed to not exist - however if I look at my source it appears to be
there.  I appear to have Maven dependency of
cxf-rt-core-2.2.2-SNAPSHOT.jar and this appears to have the class with
the field inside.  Has anyone seen this issue before?

Servicemix-wsn2005: There are a number of org.oasis_open classes that
cannot be resolved.  Does anyone know why this dependency is missing or
from where the jar can be found?

Thanks in advance.

Ben Brown
This email and any files or information it contains are confidential and may be privileged.  It is for the intended addressee(s) only.  The unauthorised use, disclosure or copying of this email or any information it contains, is prohibited and could, in certain circumstances be a criminal offence. If you are not the intended recipient you should not disseminate or copy this email.  Please notify the sender immediately and delete this message from your system.

Please note that any opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author (or those of a third party whose statement is forwarded) and do not necessarily represent those of any company within the Bluefin Group Limited group of companies.

Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, late in arriving or incomplete as a result of the transmission process.  The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of email transmission.

WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted by email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses.  The Bluefin Group Limited group of companies accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

Re: Issues Building Servicemix 3.3 Core and Components Source in Eclipse

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Brown, Ben wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I've managed to get the servicemix core codebase and the servicemix
> components codebase into Eclipse.  After building all the projects using
> Maven I still get a couple of projects that don't build (probably for
> Newbie reasons ;-) ).
>
> Servicemix-cxf-bc:  This project does not build as
> org.apache.cxf.binding.AbstractBindingFactory.DATABINDING_DISABLED is
> supposed to not exist - however if I look at my source it appears to be
> there.  I appear to have Maven dependency of
> cxf-rt-core-2.2.2-SNAPSHOT.jar and this appears to have the class with
> the field inside.  Has anyone seen this issue before?

The DATABINDING_DISABLED property just get removed from cxf codebase
yesterday, I already sent mail to cxf dev list to see how we can sort it
out asap...

--
Freeman Fang